Is it safe to date online?
Is it safe to date online? If I had £1 for every time I have been asked this question I would be extremely wealthy.
In the week where yet again a man in the UK has been jailed for life for a crime relating to online dating. This time the murder of an innocent lady on the website Plenty of Fish, then we asked Julie Lazarus, Senior Membership Adviser at Searchmate for her views. Says Julie “I have to say unequivocally that – no it’s not safe and you must do so at your own peril.”
This time it was a sick and savage fantasist Carl Langdell, who had previously told his Psychiatric Nurse that he wanted to slash a ladies throat and that he was a monster, was jailed for life for the murder of the young teacher Katie Locke, in the grounds of the 4 Star, Theobalds Park Hotel, in Hertfordshire.
Julie continues “I am going to stop dressing this up and come right out and recommend that NO it is no longer safe to date online. The service that we offer at Searchmate is much safer for the following reasons”:
A Much Safer Option
- All of our members are personally interviewed and vetted using one of the most comprehensive questionnaires in the UK
- We have one of the most sophisticated authentication and verification systems in the dating industry
- We attract people genuinely looking for a long term ongoing monogamous relationship
- Our clients are usually from a professional, executive or business background
- There is no online profile or photograph, your data is completely secure
- You work one on one with a Personal Matchmaker. That we allocate to you on joining – someone with a thorough knowledge of our database.
- We have our own leading edge matchmaking technology, designed specifically to be used by a Personal Matchmaker
- We are a well established, professional company. With the largest team of Personal Matchmakers in the UK – come to our office and meet us if you wish.
Chat with Julie Today!
Julie continues further; “So please don’t take risks putting your life on the line by meeting people from the internet. Ring me today for a no obligation chat on our service and how it works on 0800 644 4160. Or chat to me through our chat technology on our homepage. There is no cost whatsoever for our advice or help initially. And our joining fees are amongst the most competitive in the industry. Or click here to leave your details and we’ll get back to you.”